Continuing to Care with Dr. Michael McDevitt
When I think of a master in dentistry Dr. Mike McDevitt comes to mind. He is certainly well known as a gifted clinician. A Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, he has been in clinical practice for over thirty five years. His name appears in textbooks and perio journals, and he is well known for his skilled presentations at national meetings and his highly engaging workshops at the Pankey Institute. But what I admire most about Mike is that he is truly a master of compassionate and empowering communication with patients. His love of his work and his energy and enthusiasm for helping patients take control of their health is unequaled in dentistry. I am proud and humbled to partner with him in bringing our shared insights and experiences to “Continuing to Care . . . A Team Approach to Periodontal Care.” Continuing Care in hygiene is one of the finest services dentistry has to offer. The Continuing Care System represents the single most powerful opportunity you have to influence the choices your patients will make about their dental care. And yet:
- Periodic hygiene visits are the most frequently cancelled appointment in our schedules.
- Home care instruction is undervalued or dismissed
- Patients tell us they “only want what insurance will allow”
Current research brings a new understanding about the causes and nature of periodontal disease. This workshop will help you combine new information with powerful, compassionate language to help your patients let go of guilt, and change the way they feel about hygiene appointments. Dr. Michael McDevitt and Mary Osborne bring their combined experiences and knowledge to help everyone on your team make your Continuing Care appointments more valuable and more valued. Please join us November 11-12, 2016 in Seattle, WA to learn:
- The latest clinical information about the cause and treatment of periodontal disease
- Sound behavioral skills to help your patients get out of the “recall rut”
- Compassionate and powerful language everyone on your team can use to help patients own their dental disease and move forward with dental care .
The fee for this workshop is $1195.00 per person. Click here to register. In order to allow for individualized, interactive learning and a personalized process that lends itself well to active participation, we must limit the number of participants in this workshop.
- If you want to revitalize your relationships;
- If you are ready to set aside long held assumptions and open yourself to new possibilities;
- If you want everyone on your team to help patients work through difficult decisions in difficult times; this workshop is for you.